Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
https://wattlenet.com/may use your personal information to:
- personalize our website for you;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- administer our website and business;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
International data transfers
Information that www.cyberintelligence.in collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Ii. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet; around the world https://wattlenet.com/ cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Security of your personal information
- https://wattlenet.com/will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- Activision Blizzard – to recognize and associate activity with your computer or device when it visits a Property. Activision Blizzard Cookies cannot be used to recognize or associate activity with your computer or device when it visits other, third party websites or online properties.
- Third Parties – to enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our Properties or other online properties (e.g., advertising and analytics). The third parties that set these Cookies may be able to recognize your computer or device both when it visits the Properties or other online properties that use the third party’s features and functionality.
- https://wattlenet.com/use both session and persistent cookies on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / improve the website’s usability / analyses the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users;