Our Term & Condition
By creating an account on “wattlenet.com” you fully agree to adhere to the following terms.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://wattlenet.com/ (“the Site”) operated by Cyber Defense Intelligence Consulting LLP (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://wattlenet.com/ By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you (“User”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
Website Usage and Spam policy
If the Site determines that an account is being used for any purpose other than online IT and Cyber Security learning, Security Consulting, Job application or posting articles, the Site reserves the right to disable or delete the account without notice. User should not involve in following activities:
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download profiles;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose
- Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- The Company does not warrant:
- That the use of the Proprietary Software, Support Software or Distributed Software shall be uninterrupted or error free
- The Company warrants and represents that:-
- The Company shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty if
- That the Services will prevent all attacks to the Customer’s IT systems;
- Payment made to “cyber security wattlenet” via it domain https://wattlenet.com/ for any of online training enrollment are non-refundable in any case.
- any breach of its contractual obligations arising under the Contract in respect of the network or the Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please email us: email@example.com