Learn All About Bitcoin, Ethereum & The Blockchain Technology That Makes Cryptocurrency Work. This course will provide an in-depth understanding of bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and the tokenization marketplace. It is not essential for attendees to have any blockchain or crypto knowledge, however, understanding the technology of Bitcoin and the blockchain technology offers a high value to those investing in instruments that rely on this technology.
Course attendees will gain an insight into the investment in bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and the tokenization in a Secure way as well as other cryptocurrencies, as well as how to manage these investments.
Let’s Start Investing!
Duration: 8 hours
- Introduction to the course
- Basic Blockchain concepts
- Basic Cryptocurrencies concepts
- Cryptocurrencies Regulations
- Understanding Cryptocurrencies
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- What is The Bitcoin Network?
- How Does The Bitcoin Network Work?
- Bitcoin's Purpose & History
- Bitcoin's Current Use Cases & Legalities
- Why are cryptocurrencies important?
- How can we use cryptocurrencies?
- Buying, Selling, Sending, Receiving & Exchanging Cryptocurrencies
- How to Buy Cryptocurrencies (with Lab)
- How to Send & Receive Cryptocurrency (with Lab)
- How to Exchange Cryptocurrencies (with Lab)
- How to Sell Cryptocurrencies (with Lab)
- Crypto Mining (with Lab)
- Wallets & Security
- About Exchange Wallets
- Wallet Types
- Your Keys
- Other Security Measures
- Setting Up Wallet
- Paper Wallets for Bitcoin, Ethereum & ERC-20 Tokens
- Tokenization Projects & Participation in (ICO, IEO, STO) Projects
- The Pro’s and Con’s of Tokenization Investing
- How to understand a Tokenization White Paper
- How to determine a Tokenization’s value
- Are there risks with Tokenization?
- Tools & Investment Tips
- Investment Tips & Best Practices.
- Investment Threats & how to secure your investment from Scammers or Hackers.
- Investment Terms And Their Meaning
- Alternative Crypto Investment Opportunities
- Mining investment opportunities
- Miners (how to become a miner)
- Investment Pools