Introduction to Project Management skills and certification
The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the necessary skills required to plan their projects by creating project scope statements and project work breakdown structures (WBS).
Class requirements: Internet, Laptop/PC
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Plan projects using statement of work and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
Schedule projects activities and build the project network model.
- Planning projects
- Project management definitions
- Projects versus operations
- Applications of project management
- Managing project constraints
- Potential benefits of project management
- Project charter
- Project scope statement
- Project specifications
- Work breakdown structure
- Project decomposition
- Scheduling projects
- Linking activities and WBS sequencing
- Program evaluation and review technique (PERT
- Network diagram
- Critical Path Method (CPM
- Schedule compression techniques
Tags: Project Management