Introduction to Terraform and its usage for automating/managing cloud resources.
To make user aware of Terraform tool and be efficient in writing code for respective cloud providers to deploy/manage resources on Cloud.
Trainer – Suraj Muthreja
Min Class Size: 5 Max Class Size: 15 Pre-reqs: None
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)
Class requirements: Laptop/PC, Wi-Fi access, Google account
- Terraform - Infrastructure As A Code 0/12
- Introduction to Terraform
- Terraform Installation on different Platforms
- Brief introduction to different files used while writing code
- Introduction to Cloud Providers “AWS”, “Azure” and “GCP”.
- Build Infrastructure
- Modify some resources
- Destroy Infrastructure
- Understanding of Input Variables to parameterize the configuration
- Understanding of Output Variables
- Parsing cloud init data during Instance creation using Interpolation syntax
- Basic overview of Interpolation Syntax and some built in functions with examples
- Usage of “for loop” to create multiple resources
- Lab demo for resource deployment on Azure and AWS using terraform templates
Tags: Cloud Technologies